Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – PsychCope
Job Title: Psychology Intern
About the job
PsychCope is an online mental health platform run by trained psychologists that cater mental health needs of individuals. We offer to provide a safe space to all where all can feel, supported and empowered. We also offer a range of online courses and workshops in the area of psychology, mental wellness, and therapies.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since May 2023
1 opportunity posted
About The Work From Home Job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting research on various topics related to psychology and mental health
- Creating original content for blog posts, social media, and other digital platforms(snap/reels)
- Editing and proofreading content for accuracy, grammar, and spelling
- Collaborating with the team to develop new content ideas and strategies
- Assisting in the creation and execution of content marketing campaigns
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the field of psychology and mental health
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in psychology
- Strong writing and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Basic Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Canva, Adobe, etc.
- Exposure to the field of psychology and mental health
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals
- Flexible schedule and remote work options
- Possibility of a letter of recommendation and potential for future employment opportunities
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 15th May’23 and 20th Jun’23
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
Number of openings
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.