Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – Overcome
Job Title: Clinical Psychology Intern
About the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain relevant work experience and hours needed in order to pursue a doctorate and career in clinical psychology. The recruitment process for this role takes place over approximately 3 weeks and follows the steps:
- Shortlisted candidates complete a knowledge assessment
- Those who pass the assessment complete a roleplay to apply their knowledge
- Candidate’s responses to feedback and experiences are listened to in a short interview post-roleplay
- Successful applicants are onboarded and begin their internship on the 5th June
- Specifically designed for DClinPsy preparation.
- You will get a chance to be a named author on at least one publication.
- One-to-one sessions with real clients (counts as supervised clinical hours).
- One-to-one and independent training curated by professionals.
- Work for a charity which aims to break down barriers to mental health globally.
First you will have 2-4 weeks of training in behavioural change interventions and ‘role-playing’ with fellow interns to practise counselling skills.
- Then you will be mentored and assessed by professionals.
- You will then see clients and obtain counselling hours and testimonials.
- You will have the opportunity to continue the internship for as long as we deem you are providing sufficient value, so you can keep acquiring the supervised clinical hours / reviews / testimonials required to advance your career.
- Registered charity (registration number – 1191308).
- Primarily aimed at helping people in the developing world.
- Offering services to high income countries, which fund our work in lower income countries.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Meet the academic qualifications to study a clinical psychology PhD at a UK university (e.g. 2:1 psychology degree or a MSc conversion degree) OR be a qualified counsellor / therapist / mental health nurse etc).
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to commit – 3 Months Full-Time.
- Able to commit to 4 concurrent clients for the following 12 months (:3 hours per week, flexibly scheduled)
- Able to start on the 5th of June 2023.
- Capable of supporting yourself financially for the duration (we offer neither payment nor stipend until you are ready to see paying clients).
- Work with WHO and other several leading global mental health charities.
- Previous interns from Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, ICL, LSE.
- Guaranteed letter of recommendation complete with testimonials from your clients and mentors for those who complete the internship.
- Fully remote with flexible full-time hours.
- Opportunity to gain employment after the internship if you are in the top 10%.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.