Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – Kaizen Technology
Job Title: Product Specialist Internship (Full Remote)
About the job
We are looking for part-time Senior (4th Year) Students to join our team! If you’re eager to start your career in digital product development, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re building mobile-first D2C digital transformation solutions which are used by millions of users. We team up with global brands such as Coca-Cola, Algida, Nescafé, Haribo, Nutella, L’oreal with our Customer Engagement & Loyalty solutions.
Kaizen values passion & curiosity and change. That’s why our motto is “Change for Better”.
We believe that people in Kaizen, share a belief that together can have a higher-impact to create new digital experiences. This means you will be involved agile cross-functional teams, starting from a product’s ideation all the way through to its launch and after.
Looking for candidates with:
- Belief that together can have a higher-impact
- Motivation to learn new skills and apply
- Great team player and sense of ownership
- Ability put yourself in another person’s shoe
- 4th year student in Industrial Engineering or related fields (Expecting to graduate in 2024)
- Passion for using, building and analyzing digital products (ie mobile apps, platforms)
- Able to work minimum 4 days in a week
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English
What we have for you?
- ????????Remote Working: No boundaries and full remote working conditions. Freedom to work from homes or from the office located İstanbul (İTÜ Teknokent)
- ????Self-Improvement & Team: Funding for trainings and conferences for personal growth opportunities. A culture of continuous improvement with Product & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on new products or technologies
- ????Birthday: 1 day birthday leave
- ????Agile Team: Have the opportunity to work with an agile teams
- ????Global Brands: Work with clients from the Spain, UK and other countries
Check out our tech stack: https://stackshare.io/kaizen-technology/kaizen-tech-stack
To apply, click on the button:
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.