Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Find Your Perfect Fit
Assistant Manager, Institutional Business Services
Education/Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor preferably MBA
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma / FMCG company in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of MS Office & BPCS system, expertise in Ms Excel
2: Times Consultant
IELTS & PTE Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong command and background of the English language.
- Awareness about test patterns, structure, and basic details.
3: INTECH Automation & Intelligence
Trainee Engineer Batch 2023
We are currently hiring for below domains:
- Control Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Skids & Packages
- Cyber Security
- Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to set an excellent foundation for future career success
- Base Location Lahore – Pakistan
Graphic Designer (Remote)
- Minimum of 2 years of graphic design or related experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive approach to project completion; receptive to feedback.
5: Tipping Points
Content Moderation Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and user-generated content.
- Understanding of content policies and legal requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Timing: Shift based (rotational)
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.