Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Opportunity Knocks
Regional L&D Anaylst
You would best fit this role if you:
- Experience of 3 years at least with tech knowledge or background
- Excellent excel and data analysis skills
- Experience pertaining to E-learning
- Computer Science Background preferred
- Dashboard management experience required
2: Zong 4G
Executive HR – Compensation and Benefits | HQ, Islamabad
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Overall 3 to 5 years of experience with mandatory 2 years HR experience.
Associate to Founder
- Candidates should have a BS Degree in computer sciences / IT / engineering
- Desire to build career in recruitment / talent acquisition / Business Development / Human Resources
- Should have good communication skills
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies
- Should be a tech savvy
- Should have flexibility and multitasking ability
- Medical Insurance
- Communication allowance
- Fuel allowance
- First Marriage allowance
- First child allowance
4: Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited
Officer Payroll and Employee Funds
BBA / BS (Finance) / B.Com or ACCA / CMA (Part Qualified)
2 to 3 years
5: Clipboard Health (Remote)
Sales Development Representative
- Proven top performer in previous sales roles. You consistently achieved your quota and were in the top 20% of your peers
- Grit, stamina, and persistence despite facing rejection
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Stable Internet connection and a quiet place to work from.
- Ability to work during normal business hours during a time zone in the continental United States
Why should you apply?
- We’re fully remote. Say goodbye to long commutes.
- Great pay
- Consistent 40-hour workweek
- You will dramatically improve lives by helping health care professionals to find much-needed work opportunities.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup.
- Our team is globally distributed. You will work with coworkers from all around the world.
- This is a launchpad to other opportunities within the organization. Sales Development Representatives have been promoted to many positions, including Account Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, and positions in customer support.
- Consistent feedback and coaching will be provided. We intend to teach you fundamental skills that will carry you through this job and the rest of your career.
Salary is based on experience and location
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.