Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Your Next Adventure Awaits
Location: Head Office, Lahore
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: CA, ACCA, ACMA, MBA with major in Finance
Customer Services Manager
- Support the business strategy by providing seamless end to end customer service.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
Functional Policies And Procedures
- Ensure all company internal and global policies are followed to maintain highest level of customer service.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Review forecasted quantities on orders outside of the normal amounts.
- Manage the cost to serve while maintaining strong relationship with Sales partners and customers.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
3: Procter & Gamble
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- 1-3 Years’ Experience M anaging customers or Sales channels
- Strong understanding of Pakistan trade landscape
- Phenomenal relationship management skills
- Leadership with bias to action
- Strong communication skills to communicate with a diverse set of audience
- Proven record of external selling and partnership with customers
- Flexibility to relocate outside Karachi
4: Contour Software
Trainee Support Developer
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
5: Powerama Solutions
Printed Circuit Board Design Engineer
Required Skills and Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
-Proficiency in PCB design software (e.g., Altium Designer, Eagle, OrCAD).
-Effective communication skills.
We can’t wait to hear from you! ????????
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.