Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – GoLinks
Job Title: Backend Engineering Intern
About the job
Who We Are
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are moving fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About The Role
This role will teach you all aspects of a Backend Software Engineer working on a SAAS PHP Application hosted on AWS. You’ll get the opportunity to learn about technologies such as PHP, AWS and SQL. During this internship, you’ll be given small tasks to start out and learn the code base. After getting comfortable, you will be given a project that you can own and present on by the end of the internship. A successful intern will be able to execute the project, and be able to clearly present it to the company.
What you’ll do
- Work on a project that will be presented to the engineering team by the end of the internship
- Learn different areas of backend software development including APIs and Databases
- Perform code reviews on peer engineers’ pull requests to learn about the code base
- Query data to gather metrics about product usage
Who you are
- Computer Science foundation. You are currently in school pursuing a degree or are a recent graduate in Computer Science & you have a strong foundation in OOP & Algorithms.
- A desire to strengthen coding skills. Must have knowledge in backend technology.
- Startup growth mindset. We’re growing, and fast, however, being a part of a startup means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyper-focus and quickly pivot when needed.
- Quick learner and highly adaptable. Learning is a never-ending process for you. You enjoy learning and can pick up on new concepts quickly. You are also open and can adapt easily to new processes and ways of thinking. Strong Communication Skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We’re extra excited if…
- You have worked hands on with PHP
- You have worked with AWS technologies
The hourly rate for this role is $28/hr USD. As a remote-first company, we take a geographically-neutral approach to compensation and set our hourly rate based on job function and level, regardless of location.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.