Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Chart Your Career Course
1: Punjab Group
Junior SEO Content Writer
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as an SEO content writer.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree. Having a bachelor’s in Literature, English, or journalism would be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- A mindset of continuous learning and staying updated with the latest SEO trends, algorithm changes, and industry best practices.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members.
Executive BO (Azizabad III Karachi)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Telecom.
Associate Deals & Discounts
Position Title: Associate – Deals & Discounts
Department: Deals & Discounts – Commercial Growth
- Minimum 3-6 months of relevant work experience (Content management,data uploading, website management)
- Experience with financial numbers
- Good in advance excel & office.
4: Works (Remote)
Associate Consultant – Tech Recruitment
- Degree in any discipline
- Min 1 years in a 360-recruitment environment or strong IT background
- Self-motivated individual who are goals- or result-oriented
- Collaborative, engaging and innovative
- Has a lifelong learning attitude and curious about the elements impacting the local labour market
- Exceptional at creating opportunities and influencing outcomes
- Commercially- and digitally-savvy
- Excited to build a meaningful career in the talent placement industry
5: Small World Financial Services
Learning Management System Administrator
Who We are Looking for
- Excellent levels of accuracy in processing data.
- Methodical, logical ways of working essentially
- Fluent English (Written and Oral) is essential.
- Experience in management & control of volumes of data would be very beneficial
- Confidence in using Excel to the intermediate level is essential
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.