Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Your Future Starts Here
1: National Foods
HR Project Trainee
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management/ Administration is preferred.
- 0-1 year experience in HR
- Prior knowledge and interest in subjects like Sustainability, Organizational Development & Employee Engagement will be preferred.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Passionate about Quality of Deliverables, Action Oriented, and Creative.
Talent Acquisition Manager
What We’ll Provide You
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
PCB Design Engineer/ Electronic Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering- BE (Electrical/Electronics)
Masters of Electrical/ Electronic will be a plus.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
2. Proven experience as an RPA Developer with 1-3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing RPA solutions.
3. Strong understanding of RPA concepts, principles, and best practices.
4. Proficiency in at least one of the leading RPA tools such as UiPath or Nintex.
5. Knowledge of programming languages such as C#, Java, or Python.
5: Morphis Solutions (Remote)
Business Development Specialist
The salary will be 90k plus incentives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 2+ years’ of sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.