Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Internship – Jazz TC
Job Title: Intern HR Business Partner
About the job
Last date to apply: June 20th, 2023
What will Intern HR Business Partner do?
- Provide support to Business Partnership team in execution of various P&O frameworks.
- Assist Business Partnership team in managing employee engagement activities.
- Support team in roll out of quarterly recognition program.
- Support the team on various people connect sessions and consolidating all the feedback.
- Support in various data and analysis.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Generating useful insights after analyzing existing data points for in-depth insights of procedures falling in the service delivery stream
- Learning about each process that falls in the service delivery domain & how the same implemented, performance tracked & interventions taken based on the data.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelors degree (Completed)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.