Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Internship – Jazz Summer Internship
Job Title: Summer Internship
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan
About the job
Last Date to apply: 9th June 2023
Position: Jazz Summer Intern
Duration of Internship: 8 weeks
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to empower the population as a digital enabler & unlock Pakistan’s potential in the digital economy. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Summer Internship program is a full-time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What is in it for you?
Functional Project – Support towards implementing functional business project that will help build perspective for you regarding how a project is planned, implemented and how success is measured.
Skills-based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to develop your skill set
Professional Development – You will get hands on experience about the division for which you will be selected keeping in mind your interest and skill set
Mentorship – Connect with a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
Fun – Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
Your JAZZ Experience:
- Plan, develop, and execute the projects assigned to you
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Support the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Meet group of diversified professionals which will allow you to build relationships
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Candidates must have completed 2 years’ of study in Undergraduate programs
- For ACCA, student must be a finalist
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
Please note that successful candidates who are offered the internship will be required to bring their own laptops for the Program duration.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.