Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – DYOPATH
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
About the job
DYOPATH, a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP), was founded to empower organizations by delivering trusted IT solutions. At DYOPATH, we pursue both purpose and success, knowing one will ultimately lead to the other. Our core values foster a culture that promotes accountability, excellence, exceptional customer service, and sustainability. Our team is passionate, fun, creative, and courageous in communications.
The HR Summer Intern will assist with administrative tasks related to the Human Resources Function. These include data entry; administration, filing and organization; compliance reporting; and ad hoc projects related to recruitment and process and documentation initiatives. This role will start in early June and continue until early August 2023. This role is fully remote with flexibility around working hours. DYOPATH is willing to work with your university to complete an end of internship project for credit toward your degree. This is a paid internship paying 15.00 an hour.
Responsibilities in which the student may be involved include:
- Assists with data entry / data cleanup of the organizational HR System Paylocity.
- Assists with creating initial drafts of process documentation forms.
- Assists with the administration related to gathering information for contract employees and work optimization.
- Assists in creating and maintaining process, system, and end-user documentation.
- Supports the build-out of Learning, Performance Management, and reporting in Paylocity and migration of data.
- Assists with further development of data, dashboards, and overall metrics.
- Works cross-functionally with various departments across the organization.
- Supports the HR team with day-to-day operational and project tasks.
- Takes on ad hoc projects related to recruitment and employee relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented individual with particular attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personal employee information.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Currently enrolled in Human Resources or related field coursework.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.