Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – AKKO
Job Title: Finance Analyst Intern
Location: New York
About the job
Hey there! We’re AKKO – a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Prepare weekly key performance indicator metrics reporting to company leadership
- Develop reports that allow leadership to interpret and analyze data
- Support financial modeling and other ad hoc financial analysis requests
- Support and assist the operations team and/or other initiatives on a project basis
- Provide insightful analysis, review and tracking of key performance indicator metrics, and profit improvement opportunities including cost-saving opportunities
- Analyze actual results to understand variances, and revises projections as appropriate
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-shifting environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Bonus if skilled or proficient in SQL.
- Process oriented and continuous improvement focused
- Strategic, logical, articulate, data-driven, proactive, solution-forward
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related field
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to apply finance analysis, with a particular focus on performance metrics
- Increased skills in data analysis, including financial modeling and data optimization
- Exposure to presenting to executive leaders to gain skills in communicating the business impact of financial analysis
The range for this internship is $12.00-$20.00 per hour.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
- CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal
To apply, click on the button:
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.