Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Internship – Committee of 100
Job Title: Research Intern – Summer 2023
Location: New York
About the job
- Candidates should be available to work approximately 15 hours a week (part-time).
- Interns will be paid a stipend of $2,700 for the 12-week internship program.
- The anticipated start date for this position is June 19, 2023. However, the start date is negotiable based on the student’s schedule.
Committee of 100 is seeking a part-time intern over the summer to support the Policy and Research Department. We are seeking a research focused student to work with our Director and staff researchers to support the Committee of 100’s research projects.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively on social science research projects with both internal and external team members
- Summarize and synthesize academic social science literature, especially related to text analysis and public opinion methodology
- Perform basic statistical analyses in R
- Be willing to independently learn more advanced coding skills in R, especially related to text analysis
- Currently attending an institution of higher learning with courses leading to a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- An understanding of the fundamentals of statistical inference, particularly as they pertain to empirical social science research
- Experience with R, even nominally, with the ability to independently research writing code
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Committee 100
- Excels in a collaborative environment while able to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting
- Ability to synthesize materials for senior staff
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS office
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.