Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Internship – Dassault Systèmes
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist Intern
Location: Greater Istanbul
About the job
Do you dream of great things? Do you enjoy international challenges? At Dassault Systèmes, we encourage people to use their passion to change the world and shape the future!
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Intern for the Solidworks brand, within the Turkish Branch team based in Istanbul.
After initial training on the job, you will be involved and actively participate in supporting Solidworks Sales Manager on business plan review, experience the complete sales process, support opportunity creation, and pipeline development in the Solidworks Brand to achieve the revenue target and growth objectives.
The internship will typically include work on:
- Learning DS Cloud products and their technical capabilities,
- Supporting vendors with the product and technical problems
- Support customers on pre-sales product capabilities
- Preparing local marketing materials, participating in webinars, etc.
- Support customers and university events
- Do translation into English and Turkish languages
The exact assignments will be determined at the beginning of the internship.
- Ongoing BSc. studies in engineering, industrial engineering, systems engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering
- Operations research; good level of knowledge in terms of optimization models
- Project management, requirements analysis, and solution design
- Interest in cloud-based modeling topics
- Interest in software implementation and object-oriented programming Problem-solving, analytical, and critical mindset
- Very responsive, proactive, and team-player attitude, efficient work organization
- Enthusiasm and determination to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English (B2 or higher level) is necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (especially Excel)
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.