Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day – Ignite Your Career
Aspire for Unilever – Supply Chain Professionals
Calling out all Supply Chain Professionals for our Aspiring for Unilever platform, where we are enabling futuristic talent to become a part of our resume bank for “Planning”, “Quality” and “Logistics” roles at Unilever. If you are a Supply Chain Professional, with 3+ years of relevant experience, share your profile to pitch your candidacy for prospective roles.
Project Management Support Associate
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance or equivalent.
- A Master Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human resources Management, Finance or equivalent is an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant and progressive professional experience in the field of Finance, Administration, Human Resources Management and Procurement.
- Previous experience in a project-based organisation or environment is an asset.
- Previous experience with UNOPS and knowledge of UNOPS policies, procedures and tools is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience of handling Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace is an asset.
3: Tornado Sports
Search Engine Optimization Executive
Monthly Salary: 30,000 PKR per month
Position Title: SEO position ( Must Know how to handle social media pages & also have knowledge of website development )
Timings; You can choose 11 am Morning – 8 PM evening or 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm
4: Big Futur
SEO Executive (ON-SITE)
BIG FUTUR MARKETING AGENCY is looking for an SEO Executive to join our team in Karachi. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of search engine optimization and social media marketing.
- Timing: 11 am to 7 pm
- Location: DHA phase 5, stadium commercial, Karachi
- Monthly Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month –
5: Industria (Remote)
Digital Marketing Specialist
What you will do:
· Must work remotely based on late shifts (4:00pm – 4:00am local time PKT)
· Work a schedule of 40 to 50 hour week
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, including social media management, content creation, and paid advertising.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media management tools, and email marketing platforms.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop engaging content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.