Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day:
1: World Food Programme
Job Title: IT Operations Assistant
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: Starting at PKR 199,000 per month
Duration: 12 Months
Duty Station: Quetta
Vacancy Number: 827114
Date of Publication: 16 May 2023
Deadline of Application: 29 May 2023
This vacancy announcement is for Pakistani Nationals.
Note: This vacancy announcement will also be used to build a roster of prequalified applicants for future opportunities within same job profile at the current or lower level in Pakistan.
Assistant Manager – Customer Experience Data Analyst
Education & Work Experience
- 4-year degree program in STEM from a reputable institution with SQL and Python knowledge is a must, further skill in data science is a plus
- Managing daily HR operations, such as recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, employee relations, and performance management.
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations related to employment and labor.
- Administering employee benefits plans and programs.
- Creating and maintaining employee records and HR databases.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Providing coaching and guidance to employees.
- Collaborating with other teams, such as finance and IT, to ensure a seamless employee experience.
- BSc/BS/MS (Project Management) or relevant field
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- MS Project, Jira, Trelo, Asana
- Project Planning and Organizing
- Managing Project Implementation
- Business Needs Analysis
- Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Facilitation and Meeting
- Conflict Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Analytical, Leadership, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Good Confidence
- At least 5-6 years of PM experience. Ideally in Telco industry with technical. know-how to certain extent of BI/ETL domain would be a great plus
Executive Sales Representative
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus
- Generate new business by identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities and customer interactions
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote our products and services
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.