Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
S&P Global internship the team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
S&P Global – INTERNSHIP
S&P Global internship
The Team & Impact:
Filing & Sourcing is a gatekeeper team to source financial and non-financial documents which are essential to downstream teams as well as external clients.
As an Intern, you will support the accuracy, timeliness and comprehensiveness of the documents repository by utilizing internal and external public sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports. You will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
S&P Global internship
What’s in it for you:
• The current opening is with one of the company’s department that works on sourcing of financials and non-financial documents to enrich S&P Global product.
• The Filing & Sourcing intern would serve as S&P’s in-house expert in documents collection from various sources. As an intern, you will gain exposure to different platforms and sources to collect documents and conduct research, while having frequent interaction with global offices, which would create a symbiotic work culture.
• This position enables you to work on tools and processes that will allow you to gain a knowledge on financial reporting, and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned projects.
• The Filing & Sourcing team is committed to S&P’s different departments and their data quality. The group is dedicated to the “3Es”— Education on the business processes, Encouragement of creativity & idea sharing, and Empowerment for long-term career success. We provide you with fast-paced work environment, where we hear our people’s voice and their performance is valued.
• Source documents (Financial or Non-Financial) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
• Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
• Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
• Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
• Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets
• Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team
What we’re looking for:
• Students who are passionate about the financial markets, technology and using data to solve complex problems and evolve the status quo
• Excellent Communication
• Team players, collaborators & go-getters.
• Flexible with Rotational Shifts
To apply, click here
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.