Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Finance Intern – AFINITI
We are looking for a “Finance Intern”
• This is an office-based paid internship
• In UK timing (2:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST)
• Office Located in Gulshan-e-Maymar, Karachi
• Permanent Position Opportunity
• Candidates from Gulshan-E-Maymar, BTK, Scheme 33, or nearby localities will be preferred.
• Daily Bookkeeping
• Analyzing Financial Statements
• Preparing Budgets
• Bank Reconciliations
• Accounts Receivable Management
• Financial Reporting
• Cashflow Management
What we look for:
• 06+ papers of CA, ACCA and CMA or PFA finalist
• Knowledge of Accounting software like QuickBooks Online and Xero will be a plus
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Strong critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
• Creative, positive, and helpful attitude; a team-oriented, customer-centric working style
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group
• Excellent communicator in English Language (spoken & written)
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.