Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Intern – JOTFORM
Job Title: Project Writing Intern
About the job
Apply Now! We are looking for Project Writing Interns for Summer 2023.
Internships at Jotform are aimed at providing the best-in-class learning experience, fuelling both your personal and professional development. Through these internships you get an opportunity to work on ‘live’ assignments, engage with talented individuals, network with colleagues and set yourself up for success while having fun and contributing to a global company.
Jotform is a San Francisco-based SaaS company with more than 15 million users worldwide.
What we offer:
- Part-time Job Opportunity at Jotform: As a growing business, internships are a great way to funnel our talent. We consider The Jotform Internship Program as a major resource for recruitment. More than one third of our previous interns started working with us after their internship (part-time and remote working options are available).
- Mentorship: The Jotform Internship Program is a pre-structured program where you will be given specific tasks. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the internship.
- Challenging projects, regular feedback, healthy competition.
- Depending on your internship area, the opportunity to experience teamwork in a cross-functional team that consists of interns.
- We offer different internship arrangements like remote, hybrid, and on-site.
- Jotform internships are paid, requiring a 45 hour commitment on a weekly basis.
- First Week-Jotform 101: Meet the team, learn the basics of what we do here, and prepare your development environment. Additionally, you’ll complete a two day bootcamp and get familiar with Jotform.
- Second Week-Learn our workflow: Start working with your mentor and your team. Additionally, attend live co-piloting sessions that will be held everyday by Jotformers from various areas and observe how they work on real-life tasks.
- Until Your Last Day: Work on your project, polish and finalize your work. While you’ll be expected to drive your own development, you’ll receive unstinting support from your mentor throughout your time with us. They will work with you to set your objectives at the beginning of your tenure, monitor your progress and suggest improvements, as well as ensure you have the support you need to succeed.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree
- Knowledge in planning and writing an technology projects. Knowledge of following project management methodologies
- Knowledge of preparing project documentation and project presentations.
Jotform values your privacy. You can find more information regarding our applicant privacy notice here: https://www.jotform.com/job-applicant-privacy/
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.