Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Intern – Karobar Klinic
Job Title: Business Development Intern
About the job
About the Company ????
Karobar Klinik (Business Clinic) is a leading technology company that specializes in providing Software Solutions, IT Consultancy, and professional services to businesses in the technology landscape.
Founded in 2020, the company has quickly established itself as a reputable provider of cutting-edge technology-based products and services.
Role Summary ????
In this internship opportunity, you will collaborate with the growth team to implement our global expansion plan. Working alongside a dynamic team of young professionals from diverse backgrounds, you will contribute to the development of your designated market.
We empower you to take charge and embrace responsibility, and if you possess prior experience or exhibit a quick learning ability, your roles, and responsibilities may expand substantially during the course of the internship.
The perfect candidate will progressively work towards proficiency as a full-fledged Business Development Rep. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to conduct research and compose your internship report.
- Finding Business conferences / events & Representing company for Brand awareness
- Identify international/local B2B prospects using advanced prospecting tools
- Connect with industry professionals for Seminars / Events / Collaborations
- Create content for the posts, Prepare and execute marketing campaigns
- Handling social media pages, community, inquiries, and posting.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Help build company’s social media footprint and reputation.
- Operational support / Customer support / Attend Sales Calls.
- Demonstrations of the product/services with the Commercial Director
- BBA / MBA with Marketing or any other equal qualification
- Experienced or Fresh or Expected graduates.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and creative skills are a must!
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.