Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Intern – GLOBAL VENTURES
Job Title: Summer Intern
About the job
The Global Ventures internship program is set to commence in June 2023 for a duration of 8 weeks, with applications closing on the 14th of April. This is a virtual program with a global reach that offers successful candidates the opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of venture capital investing. The internship will cover various aspects of venture capital investing, including sector mapping, deal origination, diligence and execution, as well as value creation in portfolio companies. The program provides a chance to work collaboratively with the team to evaluate and execute investment opportunities while driving growth within the portfolio companies.
Global Ventures is an international venture capital firm that invests in growth-stage companies across the MEA region. The company values excellence, diversity and inclusiveness, making it an ideal environment for curious, adaptable self-starters. The internship program is designed to provide a holistic experience, including a training program, a lecture series by industry leaders and a mentorship program. Previous lecturers included individuals such as Hemant Taneja (General Catalyst), GV Ravishankar (Sequoia), and David Fialkow (General Catalyst Partners), among others.
The internship promises to be fast-paced and dynamic, providing an immersive introduction to the world of venture capital. The program will require all candidates to have access to a laptop and internet connection to participate, with weekly engagement and collaboration taking place using remote working tools such as Slack, Zoom and Notion. It’s important to note that as the majority of the team is based in the UAE, working hours will fall within this time zone. Overall, the Global Ventures internship program is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to broaden their understanding of venture capital investing and gain invaluable experience in a global setting.
- Researching various sectors and subsectors within our target verticals, writing reports and providing deep-dive analyses
- Screening new opportunities that fall within our fund’s mandate and overall investment thesis
- Contributing to our deal evaluation and execution process including financial and competitive analysis, market sizing and commercial due diligence
- Assisting in the preparation of internal investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Working closely with portfolio companies to drive value-creation initiatives and manage reporting, oversight, and operations
- Contributing to fund marketing efforts which are directed to both our external community and to our investors
- Helping to maintain internal databases
- Pursuing an Undergraduate Degree
- Proven passion for start-ups, technology or investments
- Proven and engaged leader in academics, volunteer work or extra-curricular activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.