Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Intern – SODEXO LIVE
Job Title: HR Intern
About the job
Job Listing: HR Intern
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you’ll build a career where ‘everyday’ is anything but normal. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we’ll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you’ll return home knowing that you’ve played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
- Partner with the Senior Director and Talent Acquisition on sourcing, candidate targeting, and recruiting potential employees for clients
- Support special project work as assigned by SVP, HR and Head of HR Operations.
- Manage job posts in Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards
- Build candidate generation strategies (heavy emphasis on social media channels)
- Responsible for updating the applicant tracking system
- Assist in open enrollment procedures (fairs, education reports, etc.)
- Perform administrative tasks
- Work with HR and Operations to schedule posts and finding/creating content across social media platforms
- Help with additional ad hoc projects as needed
- Current college student, Juniors or Seniors, (preferable majoring in Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive HR information
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.