Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Operations Intern – VSTAFFER
About the job
TL; DR: Fast-growing business consulting startup seeking scrappy operations interns with 0-1 years of management experience at an early-stage, high-growth startup. In this role, you’ll be the right hand to our founders and executive team as one of the first employees at a fully funded and commercially flourishing startup. Together, we’ll reinvent the business process as a service industry and improve thousands of businesses. Details below!
We are hiring operations interns to assist our portfolio companies in setting and fine-tuning their market strategy. This position would be most appropriate for those who are interested in building their analytical and strategic skills and are looking to have a career in business and/or finance.
We’re looking for the brightest talent to join us in creating and growing the best “business process as a service” provider business in the world.
VASL began in 2019 as an experiment: How do we help business leaders achieve the potential of their businesses through expertise, service, and efficiency?
In three years, our team has increased the value of dozens of our client’s businesses while reducing their leaders’ workload. Over 40 businesses worldwide have benefitted from our business systems for bringing ideas to execution. By connecting with our experts, they elevate their businesses through technology and team enablement. Our team members help grow and launch businesses and make an impact—living life on their terms! VASL solves our clients’ challenges by providing skilled services in strategy, consulting, technology, finances, and operations and is now considered the gold standard for community-driven business process services. And, we’re growing. Our vision is to build a global platform for business services in the 21st century while delivering the best customer experience in the world. We deliver transformational outcomes for our customers with expertise across all business functions.
About the Role:
Title: Operations Intern
Location: Islamabad, PK (This position is shifting from Remote to Hybrid)
Position: Full time
Timings: Eastern Time Zone (3pm-12am, Pakistan Standard Time)
Type: Paid Internship (Duration: 6 Months with 3 months probation period)
who will succeed at this job:
- A problem solver– you think critically about problems and work to find a solution supported by qualitative and quantitative evidence
- A communicator – solving the problem is only part of the job; you also need to explain your solution convincingly to the team and to company executives
- A learner– you love exploring new disciplines and growing your skills and knowledge
- Analyze company and customer data
- Craft recommendations for executives from market research, customer interviews, and surveys data analysis, and quantitative modeling
- Create and deliver presentations that explain your findings and recommendations to the team
- Write best-practices content for the executives at our portfolio companies
- Stay up to date on the latest research in business strategy and operations
- A curious mindset and strong desire to learn
- The ability to seek out + ask for help when you need it
- A desire to problem-solve and drive solutions
- Low ego and the ability to take feedback
- Excitement to work with and learn from team
- Value creation -Create more value than expected
- Integrity–Develop trusted relationships through honesty, efficiency and dependability
- Respect–Appreciate that everyone brings value
- Diversity–Embrace different perspectives
- Flexibility–Adapt to changing circumstances and be open to collaborate
- Teamwork–Collaborate for success
Work with Us
We’re a group of whip-smart, talented believers who move quickly yet thoughtfully. We’re exuberant about our work and the obscure personal interests we pursue.
This isn’t your average corporate job. You’ll have loads of autonomy within a culture of feedback and collaboration. We leave our egos at the door and help one another thrive.
Our customers and employees are top-caliber folks with lofty visions and influence. We’re privately owned, so we call the shots. We’re an all-star team. We’re very ambitious, but that drive never compromises our loyalty to our students and one another.
Vstaffer will always be a delightful place to work.
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.