Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Summer Internships – Citi
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth.
Our Internship program is a 8 to 12 week internship program which is commencing in May for undergraduate university students. The program offers in-office work experience in our Operations, Direct Custody Clearance, Global Subsidiaries Group, Corporate Banking or TTS (Treasury & Trade Solutions) business areas in Pakistan.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Whether you’ve got prior financial industry experience or not, this internship provides an opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest financial services organizations. If your internship is successful, you could be considered for one of Citi’s full-time graduate or analyst programs.
Your time here will look something like this.
The program starts with a firm wide orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Citi. You will receive real time responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing on a day to day basis, as a full-time Citi employee. With fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within Citi.
- Hands on work experience as a member of the team you are selected for
- Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
- Learn to build financial models and develop corporate finance solutions for our clients – we strive to create the best outcomes for our clients with financial ingenuity that simple, creative and responsible solutions
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition
- Participate in client development – Citi aims to be the best banking partner for our clients by delivering differentiated client experiences and maintaining a reputation of excellence
We want to hear from you if…
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
- We value diverse thinking and encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Information Technology subjects are beneficial but not essential
- You are due to be graduating in 2024
- On course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
- Applicants to attached their CV, Cover Letter and Updated Academic History
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit…
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. We’ll be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial markets and banking industry
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape
- A strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Commitment to personal growth and career development
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.