Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Hybrid Internship – INNOVANCE CONSULTANCY
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
About the job
Company and Job Description
Innovance provides the latest generation & high-quality digital transformation initiatives for banks and other institutions since 2017 from near sourcing services to technology advisory services.
We are looking for a “Human Resources Intern” who will perform recruiting tasks to help effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department. The candidate will work in our Kolektif House Maslak office only once a week, the rest four days s/he will work remotely.
- Supports all aspects of hiring processes from job posting process, screening applications, selecting qualified candidates, scheduling interviews to the other ones
- Supports senior level of HR staff for innovative and efficient hiring needs
- Organizes and supports all aspects of new joiners’ onboarding and orientation
- Keeps following and maintains up to date human resources files, records, and documentation
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes; also refers more complex questions to appropriate senior level HR staff
- Maintains confidentiality of employee related information and human resources records
- Provides routine and instant reports to the Executives
- Helps planning and execution of special events and company celebrations
- Helps employee relations and issue resolution process
- Helps for HR related operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3th or 4th year undergraduate students or fresh graduated
- Holding self-responsibility for the team and individual tasks assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with the team
- A good team player in an agile work around
- Ability to build positive rapport with employees
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Eager to learn new generation HR tools and processes
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies (preferably)
What You Will Get:
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team
- Career mentorship
- Salary, meal and other benefits
- Your team may offer an extended Internship term or a full-time position
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.