Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
International Growth Strategy Intern
About the job
Location: Remote (Islamabad, flexible hours based on your time zone)
Schedule: Paid internship (3-6 months, 40 hours per week)
We are building the world’s leading platform for consulting services. Businesses can book independent top-tier consultants and digital experts directly through one platform. Think about it as an Airbnb or Uber for the consulting world. We already work with over 10,000 strategy consultants and hundreds of corporate clients. This is why we need you! To help us further grow.
That’s where you come in
As an International Strategy Consulting Intern (m/f/d) at Consultport, you will support our international growth team. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a multi-billion market while learning about how consulting and innovative platform businesses work and grow.
- Help us grow our international sales business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies, and by being responsible for implementation from the beginning
- Conduct strategic analysis of the market and competitors
- Identify new business opportunities, and work on their execution together with other team members
- Reach out to potential clients and consultants to join our platform
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, disrupting an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by us to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Graduated or about to graduate from a top university in Business, Engineering, Marketing or a similar field, with strong academic records
- Experience in working in a high performance and dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Strong analytical mindset, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Willingness to learn and develop management consulting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Proficiency in English
What We Offer
- Power of Positivity – work in an upbeat environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and enjoys the ride.
- Grow and Develop – we foster a lively Feedback Culture and seek to bring out the best in everyone.
- Steer the Wheel – Everyone’s opinion counts on board this ship. Take ownership and have a direct impact on the company’s future growth.
- Expand your Horizons – Interact with experts from around the globe & gain access to a sea of knowledge and networks.
- Always Learning – Benefit from company-wide professional learning & development and exclusive access to the Consultport Academy.
- Well-being – Flexible work hours and remote work opportunities.
Our company culture
- Our team is diverse, international and shares the goal & drive to make a difference and create change.
- Encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that they can be proud of.
- Foster a fast-paced environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture.
- See the opportunities, where others see problems.
- Never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve.
Ready for the challenge?
Apply with your CV on LinkedIn and follow us!
To Apply, click here
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.