Internships of the Day – 11 FEB 2023 – Corporate Communications – Intern – JAZZ
85 total views
Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Corporate Communications Intern – JAZZ
About the job
Last date to apply: Feb 15th, 2023
What will Intern Corporate Communications do?
- Coordination with different departments to collate verified up to date information
- Rolling out communication to ensure company visibility across different mediums through external partners (PR agency)
- Assist Stream Head External Communications with coordinating various media requests to support executive and company visibility
- Opportunity to plan and write various types of content, from media materials, including press releases and articles, to social media posts, video scripts, etc.
- Media monitoring and sentiment analysis
- Manage multiple projects as assigned
- Design visually compelling presentations for internal reporting
The role reports directly to the Stream Head External Communications with an extended team of 05 members.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
To Apply, click here
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
86 total views, 1 views today