Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Internship – Medtronic
Job Title: Internship: Marketing, Sales & Clinical Support
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
About the job
Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
As the neurovascular department, we treat brain vessels with Interventional techniques. We have specially designed micro-devices.
We are looking for a teammate who will organize relevant congresses or trainings according to market needs, follow up all paperwork, monitor and report market data.
It will be our long-term goal to train them on our products and to benefit from them in sales activities in the future as well.
A Day in the Life
- Tracking of all upcoming events (trainings and/or congresses)
- Following up all paperwork and be sure to get approvals on time
- Monitoring of market data from all sales reps. and consolidate them
- Organizing and facilitating workshops
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
- Contributing to the creation of Marketing Materials for product launches
- Implementing, coordinating, and monitoring of marketing operations: conferences, symposiums, patient days, etc.
- Assisting with the development, monitoring, coordination, and implementation of projects
- Recently graduated (2023) or in the final years of studies
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related fields
- Fluent in Turkish
- Proficiency in English is a must (preferred as C1 or above) – a test will be required
- Very good knowledge of MS office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Strong in quantitative competencies combined with a curious and empathic approach
- Interested in optimization and improvement work
- Eager to learn & develop
- Start date: July onwards
- Based in Istanbul
- Work model: hybrid
- Duration: 6 months
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
To apply press the button,
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.