Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship and jobs opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships and jobs can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Jobs Of The Day:
1: The Indus Hospital
Under the supervision of a Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of stock at the Pharmacy location.
- Receive, verify and handle medicines and other goods from suppliers, ensuring they are stored under prescribed conditions (temperature, etc.).
- Arrange stock according to the FEFO (First Expired First Out) method.
- Prepare, maintain records of and submit GRNs on daily basis to the Billing department daily.
- Assist in filling the requisitions of all departments (under the supervision of the Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Technician) following the goods issue protocols.
- Ensure the cleanliness standards of all refrigerators, racks, and tables are maintained.
- Maintain records of all documents of goods received and goods issued for store records.
- Coordinate with House Keeping and Maintenance to ensure temperature, light, and cleanliness standards are adhered to in the Pharmacy Store.
- Assist in monitoring the physical stock of all daily issued and received goods.
- Assist Pharmacists and Pharmacy technicians to maintain and monitor daily room and fridge temperature on the prescribed temperature record sheets.
- Transport medicines and other goods from stores to different Pharmacy locations (ER Pharmacy, In-patient Pharmacy, Cath Lab, etc.) as required.
- Provide cover for Pharmacy Assistants in their absence.
Business Development Specialist
– Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
– Passionate about sales. The ideal candidate will have commitment and focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values
-1 year of experience in sales (Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply)
– Strong communication skills.
Export Financial Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in finance or accounting, with specific experience in export pricing mechanisms
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Management Trainee Officer
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Strong academic track record, demonstrated through high GPA or relevant academic achievements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
5: Ingredion Incorporated
Junior Production Engineer
Qualified candidates will have:
- B.Sc/B.E Engineering (Chemical)
- Entry level experience
- Good manufacturing literacy
- Knowledge about instrumentation and DCS/SLC operation
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Positive outlook with can-do attitude
- Plant trouble shooting and controlling
- Knowledge of GMP/HACCP procedures
- Knowledge of Safety and Environment
To place your company’s internship and jobs post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.