Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Remote Intern – APLAYERSRECRUITING
Job Title: Business Assistant
About the job
(with 1-month paid training + internship as a first step)
About the company
A-Players, a premier service company, specializes in providing high-level administrative and operational support to startup CEOs. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Startup CEO Business Assistant. The chosen candidate will provide administrative and operational support to the CEO of a tech startup, with a focus on business development, fundraising, financial management, and overall operations of the company. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment and be part of a premier service company.
- Assist with business development, including market research and identifying potential partnerships and investors for our startups CEO clients.
- Support fundraising efforts, including preparing pitch decks and materials, and coordinating meetings with investors.
- Assist with financial management, including budgeting and financial forecasting for our startups CEO clients.
- Provide administrative support to CEOs, including schedule management, email and phone correspondence, and coordination of travel arrangements.
- Support overall operations of the company, including project management and coordination with other teams
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Strong understanding of business and financial concepts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Experience in an administrative or business-related role is preferred. Experience in a startup is a plus
If you possess qualities such as ambition, organization, and attention to detail, along with a solid understanding of business and financial concepts, we highly recommend that you consider applying for the Startup CEO Business Assistant position. By doing so, you’ll have the chance to become part of a dynamic and leading service company that specializes in offering top-tier administrative and operational support to startup CEOs.
This job opportunity presents an excellent chance for you to gain valuable experience in a startup environment and contribute to the growth of a budding company. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a service company that prides itself on delivering exceptional service.
To Apply, click on the button at the bottom.
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on Whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of Whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.