Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Regulatory Projects – JAZZ
About the job
Last date to apply: Feb 20th, 2023
What will JAZZ Intern Regulatory Projects do?
- Build a digital repository/ DB of PTA’s and other Authorities’ approvals arranged by the Regulatory Projects team from time to time.
- Build a Digital Repository of Regulatory Projects Correspondence, including Interconnect Assets like Co-Locations, DPLC, Dark fiber etc. acquired from service providers like PTCL, NTC & SCO.
- Liaison with Technology and Finance teams to update the interconnect assets and, receivables & payables records.
- Perform any task that pertains to a special project assigned by the line manager.
- Digitalization of Interconnect Record.
- Keep track of Interconnect team correspondence/ update the common repository.
- Managing Special Projects.
The role reports directly to the Manager Regulatory Projects & Interconnect.
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Graduate, preferably in Computer Science.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on the industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationships with your peers/stakeholders
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
To Apply, click here
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.