Pakistani Internships by PINTERN
The team of Pintern Pakistan is committed to providing new internship opportunities to students, who are at the initial stages of their professional career, and looking for their paid/non-paid job internship. The internships are of all kinds, including Business, Engineering, Medical, Law, Designing, Management, Trainings. These internships can either be remote or office based, depending upon the client.
Project Management Intern
About the job
- Use different PM technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality projects
- Adapt different approaches depending on project requirements Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders
- Identify and manage scope, constraints, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines
- Effectively manage and monitor the project team and track sales targets
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps
- Present our solutions to clients as well as contribute to client proposals and quotes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop project management skills Competitive and proactive attitude
To apply, click here
To place your company’s internship post at reasonable rate, contact us on whatsapp 00923355088550. You can also connect with us to promote your content as we have more than 100 of whatsapp groups. As we are committing to making One group per University throughout Pakistan.
To visit our home page, click here
Follow us on our Social media channels : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.